Kids Acting Intensive Grooming Course (7-12yo)
The class is conducted every once per week, and will be taught by multiple trainers, Chen Bi Feng, Li Wen Hai, Abigail Chay, Priscelia Chan, Ann Kok, CKay Lim, Ho Ai Ling. This course is an intensive program which strongly focuses on the art of acting and how to become an actor. It also focuses on deeper levels of acting in front of cameras and helps the children to have a better understanding of self-expressions, movements, vocal speech as well as imagination.
1. Weekend is a "self-relaxation and rest period" after a semester of study for children, which is "play" for children.
2. This acting course uses multi-themed drama games, role-playing, rehearsal and other methods to let children release learning pressure and fatigue during the process of "playing", stimulate children's interest in learning, improve language expression skills and self-confidence; cultivate children’s creativity.
3. Take the initiative to think and use their brains, so that children can play in middle school, play while learning, and really "play" in an advanced and meaningful way.
4. Full immersion drama study
In the immersive learning environment, children’s nature is released through drama games, pronunciation practice, rehearsal of repertoire lines, etc., to enhance children’s line vocalisation, language expression and self-confidence.
Through professional performance skills learning, complete repertoire performance lines, stage rehearsals, situational simulations, etc., children’s imagination and creativity can be stimulated, and repertoire posters and performance props can be designed and produced according to the plot of the repertoire. At the same time, the performance and performance as well as Public speaking power of the drama can be improved.
This course is a program which strongly focuses on the art of acting and how to become an actor. It also focuses on deeper levels of acting in front of cameras and helps the children to have a better understanding of self-expressions, movements, vocal speech as well as imagination.
The Course’s lesson plan is also designed to help kids to improve even in their school work academically too. This is proven effective by the students’ parents.
By the end of the course, you would receive a certificate, photoshoot and 2 showreels done for your portfolio.
Acting Class student’s acting showreel will be emailed to local TV station, Mediacorp Chinese drama division to be one of their Part-time Freelance Kid Actors at the end of the course.
Parents will also be joining in for one lesson in the course on promoting their kids to the industry’s production houses.
Zoom! Academy has been invited by several production houses and Mediacorp for new faces for kids drama productions currently and for end of the year and future productions. Not to forget to mentioned that Zoom! Academy has groomed and brought fame to Kimberly Chia who is now a famous young icon in our local entertainment industry.
We are looking not into grooming kids talents in acting but also bringing out the talents within them. Our students not only did well in acting but also gained much self-discipline, self-confidence, staying focus, mature in thinking, being creative, expressive and also other personal aspects of improvement.
COURSE CONTENT (Chinese Course-24 lessons)
#1: Improvisation 即兴表演
#2: Characterisation 角色分析
#3: Emotion Intelligence 情绪训练
#4: Diction and Proper Pronunciation (English)
#5: Drama Script Boot Camp (English)
#6: The Art of Concentration 演绎集中心 & Acting with our Senses & Intimacy 五官演绎
#7: Methods of Acting (imagine & what if) 演绎技巧
#9: 华文稿训练营 Script Boot Camp (Mandarin)
#10: 汉语拼音 （1）
#11: 汉语拼音 （2）
#15: 华文稿训练营 (2)
#19: Camera Blockings 镜头感/排位
#20: Photoshoot (Only for Intensive class)
#21: Marketing Technique 2hrs sit in by Parents /
Casting insights & video audition skills
#22: Audition Techniques & Rehearsal Final Characters Shoot 最后彩排
#23: Short Film Production & Rehearsal 短片制作准备+彩排
#24: Short Film Production Shoot & CERTIFICATES 短片拍摄与证书
COURSE CONTENT (English Course - 16 lessons)
Diction and Proper Pronunciation
Drama Script Boot Camp
Acting with Our Senses & Intimacy
The Art of Concentration
The Art of Not Knowing
Methods of Acting – (imagine & what if)
Script Boot Camp (1)
Script Boot Camp (2)
Profile Photo Shoot
- Final Show Reel Shoot REHEARSAL & Short Scene Shoot REHEARSAL
- Final Show Reel shoot (Shoot) & Short Scene Shoot
- Marketing Techniques (Parents sit-in) & Casting insights & video audition skills & CERTIFICATION
Once per week, weekday evening/weekend, 1.5 hours
Usual Price : $600 per term of 8 lessons (Early Bird Rate)
AFTER GRANT REBATE : PAY NOW ONLY S$400 per 1 term = 8 lessons.
Total 3 terms = 24 lessons (6 months commitment advisable for best results)
10 to 12 students per class
End of the course, you will get,
1. Certificate of Completion (after 24 lessons)
2. Skills preparation to castings and auditions.
3. TV station Chinese Drama Division Profiling opportunity to be their freelance part time
4. Visible improvement in the kid's behaviour, attitude, discipline and most important CHINESE LANGUAGE!
Need more information? CHAT WITH US! (bottom 'Let's Chat' right hand corner)